Fishermen’s Village FALL FESTIVAL is right around the corner! SAVE THE DATE, Saturday, September 12, 2015, 10 am-4 pm!
This family friendly event has something for everyone!
- Endless Trails Stables – Meet, greet and take your photo with a trick pony
- Jeff the Juggler – fun magic shows/balloon creations
- Metamasque Face Painting – come get your unique design!
- Live Instrumental Surf Music by the “Surf Kats”
- Tarot Card Readings by Pamela
- SWFL Produce Co-op – fresh fruits/vegetables on site
- One Blood Bus – Village parking Lot – sign up to donate
- Vendors and exhibitors featuring products/services
- Radio Remote with Jeff Collins from Seaview Radio
- Shop/Dine at Village Boutiques, Galleries and Waterfront Restaurants
- Free Admission/Free Parking