We can’t wait for you to join us as we ring in the New Year at Fishermen’s Village on Wednesday, December 31st, 2014!
Beginning at 5 pm New Year’s Eve Family Friendly Free festivities will Include:
Live Music/Dancing in center court 5 pm -12:30 am with Gator DJ
Fun Photos 5 pm-12 Midnight
Face Painting by Metamasque 5-8 pm
And, there’s more!
- Too Tall Torrie (Stilt Walker) 5-8 pm
- LED Juggling with Juggles The Clown 6-9 pm
- Plate Spinning for children 6-9 pm
- Tarot Readings by Pamela 7-11 pm
- Singer/Guitarist Michael Hirst 8 pm-12:30 am (first section)
- Luis The Balloon Man with Balloon Creations 8 pm-12 midnight
- Airbrush Art for Face & Body, 8 pm-12 midnight
There will also be an exciting “Dolphin Ball and Balloon Drop” at 12 midnight! Fishermen’s Village Restaurants will be offering New Year’s Eve specials.
Fishermen’s Village is located Off Marion Avenue, Punta Gorda
Call 941 639-8721 for more details or visit www.fishville.com