Yes, believe it or not, the New Year is literally just around the corner! Perhaps you haven’t made plans yet? No worries! Pack up the family and head to Fishermen’s Village in Punta Gorda for our annual New Year’s Eve Celebration on Tuesday, December 31st!
Beginning at 5 pm on New Year’s Eve, Family Friendly Free festivities will Include:
• Live Music/Dancing in center court 5 pm -12:30 am with Gator DJ
• Fun Photos 5 pm-12 Midnight
• Face Painting by Metamasque 5-8 pm
• Too Tall Torrie (Stilt Walker) 5-8 pm
• Hair Dazzle 6-10 pm
• Tarot Readings by Pamela 7-11 pm
• Singer/Guitarist Michael Hirst 7:30 pm-12:30 am (first section)
• Luis The Balloon Man with Balloon Creations 8 pm-12 midnight
• Airbrush Art for Face & Body, 8 pm-12 midnight
There will also be an exciting “Dolphin Ball “ and Balloon drop at 12 midnight! Fishermen’s Village Restaurants will be offering New Year’s Eve specials (reservations are highly recommended)!
Come join us for what is always an exceptionally good time !Here’s to a healthy, happy 2014 for everyone!