FISHERMEN’S VILLAGE TO HOST ANNUAL 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION
Monday, July 4th, 2016, Fishermen’s Village will host their annual 4th of July Celebration. Admission and parking are free and the public is cordially invited to attend.
The ever popular Freedom Swim begins at 2 pm on the north side of the southbound US 41 bridge and ends at Harpoon Harry’s. (call 941 661-5622 for more Freedom Swim details) The Green Hibiscus Trolley will provide transportation between Fishermen’s Village and the Swim starting point.
Other festivities will include: Live Music by Fingerstyle Guitarist Drew Gale, 12 noon-3 pm near Good ‘Ole Days Coffee Café. Live music near center court featuring Jim Morris, 12 noon-3 pm; Jimi Pappas, 3-6 pm; Paul Roush 6-9 pm. Harpoon Harry’s will be offering Kids crafts, treats and face painting, bathing suit and Hula Hoop contests and live music with DJ Big E all day. Viewing of annual fireworks display over Charlotte Harbor begins at 9:00 pm.
King Fisher Fleet will be offering a Fireworks Cruise, departing at 7:30 pm and returning to Fishermen’s Village at 10 pm. Tour Charlotte Harbor, watch the sunset and enjoy the fireworks display. Call 941 639-0969 for rates/reservations.
We hope you and your family and friends will join us as we salute our nation with a day full of celebration!
Come get out on the water during National Marina Day at Fishermen’s Village, Saturday, June 11, 2016, 10 am-3 pm! Water excursions, educational exhibits, tours of the Marina, shopping and dining! Bring the entire family and enjoy this fun event!
It’s All about the LIME!
SATURDAY, MAY 14
10 am-4 pm
Fishermen’s Village celebrates the love of the LIME in a big way each year during the month of May. Your tastebuds will be tantalized with everything key lime including delectable desserts, beverages, and flirty scents! This family friendly event is perfect for a day out to shop, dine and explore!
• Shops & Restaurants showcasing Key Lime specialties
• Live music with Gator DJ
• Fun Photo Booth
• Metamasque Face Painting
• Jeff the Juggler – Juggling/Balloon Twisting/Magic Show
• Hot Flashz Dance Team
• Tarot Card Readings by Pamela
• Variety of vendors on the village promenade
• Radio remote with The Golden Hippo
Visit on line at http://www.fishville.com for our full list of year round activities!
It’s all happening on the harbor at Fishermen’s Village!
Fishermen’s Village will play host to a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration, Thursday, March 17, 2016. The event is free and the public is encouraged to attend. Family Friendly festivities will include:
• Singer/Guitarist Michael Hirst, 11 am-3 pm, near Good ‘Ole Days Coffee
• Singer/Guitar Player Paul Cottrell, 12 Noon-3 pm, across from Village Fish Market
• Paul Strowe, the Human Jukebox, 12 Noon-3 pm, third section of Village
• Metamasque Face Painting 4-8 pm, first section of Village
• Seaview Radio Broadcast with Jeff Collins, “The Golden Hippo”, 4-6 pm, second section
• Lee County Pipes & Drums performance/parade, 5:30 pm, begins at main entrance
• Irish Music, Kelly & Emily Ann Thompson, 6-8 pm, across from Village Fish Market
Village Restaurants will feature Irish food specials (call for details/reservations)
Fishermen’s Village is located off Marion Avenue, Punta Gorda, FL. 941 639-8721 http://www.fishville.com.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2016, 5-8 PM!
Celebrate Mardi Gras at Fishermen’s Village! Shop, dine and enjoy Dixieland Jazz Music with Leslie DaCosta Jr & Company. They will be performing from 5-8 pm on the deck area across from Village Fish Market Restaurant.
For a complete list of events/entertainment, visit us at http://www.fishville.com
Leslie DaCosta Jr.
You are cordially invited to ring in the New Year at Fishermen’s Village on Thursday, December 31st, 2015.
Beginning at 5 pm New Year’s Eve Family Friendly festivities will Include:
- Live Music/Dancing 5 pm -12:30 am with Gator DJ
- Fun Photos 5 pm-12 Midnight
- Funky Hair Glitter Designs (get your sparkle on!) 6-10 pm
- Face Painting by Metamasque 6-9 pm
- Magic Shows and LED Juggling with Juggles The Clown 6-9 pm
- Plate Spinning for children 6-9 pm
- Singer/Guitarist Michael Hirst 8 pm-12:30 am (first section)
Admission to the event is free. Shops and Boutiques will be open until 7 pm. Fishermen’s Village Restaurants will be offering New Year’s Eve specials and are open until 12 Midnight (or later). Come celebrate the beginning of 2016 with family and friends at the Village!
Fishermen’s Village is located Off Marion Avenue, Punta Gorda
Call 941 639-8721 for more details or visit www.fishville.com
The 26th annual Charlotte Harbor Boat Parade will be held Sunday, December 13th. Beginning at 6 pm, whimsical and beautifully decorated vessels will begin their journey from Edgewater Lake, then make their way to Fishermen’s Village (best viewing location!).
Be sure to come early to shop, dine and enjoy live music throughout the day! Beginning at 1 pm and continuing until 3 pm, students from MTD Music will perform your favorite Christmas Melodies. From 5-7 pm, the Suncoast Youth Theatre group will wow you with their talent and passion for music as they present their rendition of holiday classics.
Remember: when you shop Fishermen’s Village this holiday season, you are supporting local, independent business owners. Thank you for investing in your community. We all benefit!
May your holidays and new year be joyful!